Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hello world!

Every once in a while I'll check the viewer stats to see who might be reading my blog. It doesn't tell me who, but it does tell from which country they are. That's kinda neat. Who would have thought something I'd be typing as kind of an online journal could be read by people from the UK, France, Germany, South Korea, to name a few.

Most of my friends don't know I have this blog, but it's not like I tell everyone about it. Not looking to become any famous type of blogger. Just thought this would be fun. Something that would be really fun would be to get some comments about my blog, especially from anyone outside the US.

With that said, I hope everyone out there is enjoying this Easter holiday, whether Christian, Pagan, or any other religion with a holiday right around this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment