Saturday, March 9, 2013

Waiting... patiently... kinda

Just like the last few times, I was hoping my old martial arts master would reply about teaching again, I wait for a response, but more than any of those times before I'm pessimistic that he'll follow through with me on this. Still hoping that isnt the case. He's an extraordinary talented martial arts instructor, and I'm not happy about the art of Ninpo Chuan Fa essentially laying in a coma.

Aikido is going well. My instructor and I are teaming up next month to teach an hour and a half "Women's Self Defense" class for a day at the local WREN building (Women's Rural Entrepenureal Network). We've got to get the particulars together for flyer we could post around town. Should be fun when it's all set.

Also, sometime in May I'm going to assist him with another self defense workshop to run a couple days a week for two weeks for a night school program in Conway. This one will be more Aikido based than the one day class we're going to do in my hometown of Berlin.

And I am soooooo looking forward to getting my motorcycle out next month! I've about had my fill of winter, despite my plans to do some snowshoeing with my lovely lady on this sunny day in northern NH.

No comments:

Post a Comment