Monday, June 3, 2013

Onward

By the way, had a great time in Cabo San Lucas at my cousin's wedding. Enjoyed spending time with my family and my cousin's friends. Good times had by all. And there were no sober nights... none... and I've finally recovered :)

So we have a couple new students, on what would have been the last day of class. One of them a former student, another a brown belt in Jiu Jitsu that works at our new federal prison. Both open minded and looking forward to training with us.

So we're going to keep going with the class, and hopefully more will join us. John is also going to teach a separate Tai Chi class, like he's done in the past. Took some convincing, but I think there's a better market for it at WREN, that could bring in more adults to the Ninpo Chuan Fa program.

Last night, an old buddy of mine and his wife inquired about me teaching their 5 year old son. I told them I'd get back to them. An old close friend asking is the straw that's breaking this camel's back. I'm going to talk to John about us starting a kids program, possibly starting next month or in September. I've gotten nearly a dozen requests from parents looking to enroll their kids in our program, and all of them not very excited about enrolling their kids in the other martial arts school in town. I don't know exactly how, but they're really not generating a good reputation for themselves.

I'm going to talk to John about heading up the class on my own, about an hour and a half prior to our adult program on Mondays and Wednesdays, with him assisting with testing and dropping in to show his presence occasionally.

With all that said, wishing good vibes to all of you out there in the world.

Peace and Balance
Sensei Adam Cloutier

No comments:

Post a Comment