Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I wanna ride!

Took my bicycle out this past Sunday for the first time this year. My Jamis Explorer1 that I bought last year needed just a minor tweek on the seat and some air in the tires. My friend Lincoln and his wife own a small bicycle shop in the next town over, so I brought my wheels down to get set.

Once Lincoln was done and closed up shop, we took to a light easy walking/cycling trail down the road, he on his brand new Jamis mountain bike. His last mountain bike is still in good order, but has been passed down to his pre-teen daughter. Some hand-me-downs are pretty good!

It was good to enjoy the spring ride. Now my other set of wheels, the motorcycle, will have to wait a few weeks. Some people are already out on theirs, but I find the roads still a bit too sandy for my comfort, after all that was used when the roads were icy. I figure a couple more weeks and a few good rainstorms and I'll get the motor running again....

No comments:

Post a Comment