Friday, November 15, 2013

New

I'm getting a new laptop from Dell. It took way to long for this to happen, and the tech people wanted me to just send it back in for repairs after it's third hard drive crashed for no reason. I put my foot down and said "Refund, replace the computer, or I go to the better business bureau". Of course, I have no idea whether the Better Business Bureau could have really done anything.

They couldn't do a refund, but then took their sweet time making up their minds to let me know they'd send a new one. I'll get the new replacement laptop in a week or so.

Seriously hoping this is the last problem I have with Dell. Somehow I've been using my busted HP laptop that I've had for 5 years at home, although I have to prop it up since the screen doesn't hold itself up anymore, and is starting to break apart at the seams. Still works though!

No comments:

Post a Comment