Saturday, January 15, 2011

so this is blogging

I'm new to this whole blogging thing. Granted I've done this by myspace and facebook, but do those really count? To me this is a strange and somewhat egotistical concept on the past habit of keeping a journal. I honestly wonder who's gonna read this. Are my thoughts anywhere near as insightful or thought provoking as some of the blogs I occasionally check out? I don't think so. But sometimes I'm asked by certain people what I'm thinking about, probably just from the strange look on my face as I stare off into space.

Anyway, I'll be sharing occasional thoughts on a bunch of topics that are near and dear to me. Here's the short list:
Cooking
Motorcycles
Ambulance stuff
Music
Martial Arts
Movies
TV
... and attempting to enjoy some outdoor activities.

I'll be posting soon, so until then, good vibes to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment